Holiday Busy-ness

7:27 PM

I have been really enjoying all the photos that I have been doing lately.  What I have realized is that I have completely forgotten to blog the images and photo shoots.  I was thinking today...I had better blog something!  I got the opportunity to do a photo shoot for a adorable family today.  We did several different sittings but I really wanted to do this one...I think it turned out absolutely adorable.  I love it because I do not get to do many "theme" style shoots.  I do many family and individual photo shoots which are wonderful but I love it when I can incorporate some creativity into the photo shoot.  Thank you Anderson family for braving the cold to get some wonderful photos.

This another from the photo shoot...more traditional.
And who does not love black and white images.
Until next time...happy clicking!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images