Adi

4:16 PM

I am always so surprised at how much fun and enjoyment I have when I get to do a photo shoot.  I does not matter how many times I may have taken the same occassion...I cannot help but feel giddy that I am able to turn my passion into one that provides memories.  I got to take photos of this sweet lady as she begins a new journey by being baptized.  It is one of the first steps to growing up.  I love capturing this on film for the families to relive over and over.  But my favorite part of taking pictures is the ones that are unexpected.  I love it when I can capture the personality of the person in what I call outtakes.  Outtakes are images that they are just being who they truly are and forget about the camera.  I find something special and magical about capturing this.  This sweet girl was so full of energy and enthusiasm for everything around her and it showed in these images.  So remember to step back and let these people that you are trying to capture to be themselves.  You will be happy you did!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images